Fighting the Liquidity Crisis with Anil Kesary Shah
Date: 25 Feb 2022
Event Venue: Kathmandu
- CNIYEF members got the opportunity to interact with Mr. Anil Kesary Shah (CEO, Nabil Bank) where he gave his insights into the Liquidity crisis that Nepal faces. It was a tightly packed 1.5-hour session which saw his perspectives on a variety of issues.
- Key Takeaways:
- Nepal should capitalize on tourism which can come in several forms – International tourists, medical tourism, etc.
- Nepal Government should look at ways to incentive FDI in alternate forms such as attracting international matches.
- Manufacturing in Nepal can help convert Nepal from import dependency to self-reliance, which will in turn help support the BOP crisis.
- Pegging of INR to NPR has helped stabilize NPR at times of crisis such as now.
- He shared very interesting stories from the past, which only solidified his solutions. The biggest takeaway remains that this is the time to act, as individuals – each of us should contribute to steering Nepal into a bigger and a better economy in the coming years.
26 Apr 2023
Discovering Charismaitic Leadership with Saurabh Jyoti
06 Apr 2023
ग्रोथएक्स एभरेष्ट (GROWTHX Everest) एक्सेलेटर
ग्रोथएक्स एभरेष्ट (GROWTHX Everest) एक्सेलेटरमा १० वटा स्टार्टअप छानिए, तीन महिनासम्म मेन्टरसिपसहित...View Event
19 Mar 2023
Discovering Pathways for higher profits
The workshop helped each participant discover dormant goals that can help entrepreneurs increase the...View Event
14 Mar 2023
Nepal-China Investment & Business Forum 2023
Nepal-China Investment & Business Forum 2023 organized by the Confederation of Nepalese Industri...View Event