Fighting the Liquidity Crisis with Anil Kesary Shah
Date: 25 Feb 2022
Event Venue: Kathmandu
- CNIYEF members got the opportunity to interact with Mr. Anil Kesary Shah (CEO, Nabil Bank) where he gave his insights into the Liquidity crisis that Nepal faces. It was a tightly packed 1.5-hour session which saw his perspectives on a variety of issues.
- Key Takeaways:
- Nepal should capitalize on tourism which can come in several forms – International tourists, medical tourism, etc.
- Nepal Government should look at ways to incentive FDI in alternate forms such as attracting international matches.
- Manufacturing in Nepal can help convert Nepal from import dependency to self-reliance, which will in turn help support the BOP crisis.
- Pegging of INR to NPR has helped stabilize NPR at times of crisis such as now.
- He shared very interesting stories from the past, which only solidified his solutions. The biggest takeaway remains that this is the time to act, as individuals – each of us should contribute to steering Nepal into a bigger and a better economy in the coming years.
Labour Audit, Practice and Compliance
The experts from Pioneer Law Associates guided us through the legal aspects of the Labour Audit and...View Event
Thriving admist uncertainty
In a first-of-its-kind event, we had Pema Sherpa who is an expert in mindfulness and neuroscience st...View Event
Meet with Hon'ble Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister Mr. Rabi Lamichhane
Respected All, Namaskar It is our pleasure to inform you all that CNI President Mr. Vishnu Kumar...View Event
Respected All, Namaste ! It is our pleasure to inform you all that the CNI together with CNI...View Event